Small streaming setup for home audio

TruAudio VSSLResidential
3 upvotes

Most nights when my wife or I are folding clothes, putting dishes away or just hanging around the house, we've found that it's always better when there's some music playing in the background

My previous method was to use a cheap soundbar that we purchased from a generic retail outlet and the audio quality left a lot to be desired.

Enter: VSSL and TruAudio.

I purchased a brand-new VSSL A.1x, a set of CT-4 Bookshelf Speakers and a CSUB-8 Subwoofer. Since the installation, music in the background has been sounding crystal clear and exceptionally bassy (thanks to the subwoofer).

I love the simplicity of connecting to the VSSL. Both my wife and I have Apple products and the ease of connecting our music streaming apps (Tidal, Spotify etc.) to the VSSL via AirPlay 2 is astounding. I especially love that you don't have to leave the streaming apps to achieve this.

I've recommended all of my friends that want music for around the house to purchase a similar setup. Next stop, maybe a set of the new Elite Series Premium BookShelf Speakers...

Products in This Story

Comments

There are no comments yet.