My music randomly cuts out

VSSL
0 upvotes

My music randomly keeps cutting out after 30 seconds, a minute, or sometimes after a while of listening. How do I resolve this?

Verified solution
Taylor Duncan SVT

There could be a number of reasons why your music is cutting out. Here are some of the most frequent offenders:

• Power settings on your Android are causing your stream to cut out after the phone screen darkens. Try adjusting the Battery Optimization options for the specific music streaming app you're having issues with.
  • Audio data packets could be getting dropped after a set amount of time. Make sure you have properly prepped your network according to VSSL's Networking Suggestions: https://vsslknowledgebase.tawk.help/article/vssl-networking-support
  • Your streaming device keeps hopping off the internet. Be aware of how close you are to access points within the home when your music cuts out and see if moving and staying closer to that access point helps.
  • Your streaming service may not have auto-play enabled once a playlist or song is done playing. Check out the settings options and the streaming app's forums to see if others aren't having the same issue as you are.

If you are still having issues, please feel free to reach out to our tech support team via the website's chat function or call 844-340-9111.